With Christmas on our doorstep here’s the third and final gift guide for those who still need some inspiration for (last-minute : ) gifts! Happy shopping and gifting lovelies.
the gift guide for the little one
For this gift guide I’ve tried to find the smaller brands and independent shops, which can use our support much more during these turbulent times than Amazon or Bol.com ever did. Hope to make you happy with these lasting gifts.
Here goes the 2020 giftguide for the little one:
1. A nice soft brush made from olive wood and goat hair, for a nice soft baby. € 15,95.
2. A boekwijzer membership will offer three to four times a year the best books tips, made especially for your little one. € 9,95 (a year!)
3. For hours of imaginative play is this mini-rotan-house-bag, and be honest this is too cute right? € 45.
4. I’ve been a fan from Nora and her small-but-oh-so-pretty business la fête for years now and this gorgeous handmade bonnet keeps your baby warm in cold winters. € 27,50.
5. How adorable are these Paola Reina dolls? Collect them all! € 27,95.
6. The one and only Mini-Tasche, is what they want for school and sleepovers. € 59.
7. For the softest baby skin use this calming body oil, oh and with this one you’ll make mama happy too. € 38.
8. All-time favorite; an organic cotton dress for maximum twirling time. € 45.
9. This pretty garland will make every kids room look festive but chic. was € 24 (now € 12!)
Und als Alternative zu all diesen Geschenken können Sie auch ein donation to Because we Carry, an organization that helps with the refugees on Lesvos. They can use any help, or euro, you can spare. Merry Christmas!