Let’s kick off this month with some nice things for the little ones. Since we have to stay at home much more than we would like to – due to the unfortunate situation with the horrible covid-19 virus – we thought to help out a bit with something fun to do.
We’ve asked our beloved graphic designer Sabine to make up a memory game of our cool & colourful icons, and to create a fun colouring page. Here you can see our heroes Frankie (short for Francesca) the fish and Charlie (short for Charles) the crab. They stay at home just like us.
Both the memory game and the colouring page are free for you to download right here!
And… with that colouring page we have an extra surprise, as we love to spread some good vibes. The coolest / most original / craziest colouring page wins a Mini Bag!!
So how does it work?
- Download and print the colouring page
- Grab some pencils, felt-pens or paint and go wild!
- Upload the result in your stories on Instagram, tag us @dusq and use the hashtags #dusqstaysinside #dusqcolouringcontest
- Of course we would love to see the colouring pages of your kids, but feel free to get started yourself as well
- Team dusq a.k.a. ’the judge’ will select the winning colouring page
- We will announce the winner on instagram on Friday April 10 (a Good Friday indeed) at 8pm EST
• this competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. • the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. •
Wishing you all lots of fun with playing and colouring, and if you’d like to join the contest; good luck!