And we’re back! For this month’s post we’re kicking off our holiday gift guide. Our first post — the gift guide for her, as in girlfriends/wives/moms/sisters/best friends — is here for you. We always LOVE gift guides as this is where we can find the best curated selection of gifts!
why we LOVE gift guides
Over the next couple weeks, we’ll add two more posts with links, since we will also publish a guide for him and one for the little one. We’re excited to highlight lots of independent makers, small shops, and women-owned businesses. We genuinely love all these products and only feature items we would buy ourselves (if we haven’t already). We hope you will enjoy these guides!
So let’s kick off with the 2020 giftguide for her:
1. A cute ceramic dish for her bedside table, to nicely store her everyday jewelry. € 22.
2. Some pretty lace to spice up a random Wednesday night (or whenever she feels like it). € 89.
3. This candle with 100% natural rapeseed wax (inspired by a Japanese festival) is hand-poured in The Netherlands. € 39.
4. The outdoorsy city girl, can take the Vegan bag to work, into the woods or for an exciting sleepover. € 139.
5. An e-book to learn everything about growing her own bouquets of dahlia’s. € 7,95.
6. Absolution Le Baume is a 100% natural lip & dry skin balm, advised by one of my best friends and my lips are so grateful for this tip! € 17.
7. The beautiful and timeless hamam towels are our favourite for years, and also perfect for a day in the spa. € 19,95.
8. For daydreaming about traveling again. It’s Japan revealed as never before, by Monocle via the lovely stationery (&more) store Misc. € 50.
9. It’s a bit of a splurge, but these pretty pearl coconut hoops dress up any outfit. € 260.
And last but not least, if you know she already has it all and will appreciate a gift to a good cause; a donation to the national food bank to help keep other families well fed this season or perhaps give ‘nothing‘.
xo Linda, co-founder