- mid-high children’s shoe
- double YKK zip and opening system
- elastic on the instep for extra comfort
- removable inner sole
- flexible but solid outer sole
- handmade in Portugal
first step shoes | wool – ocean blue
These woollen shoes with a double zip and an opening system are easy to put on and can’t be kicked off. They provide stability and freedom of movement when it is time to take those first steps. Your little one certainly won’t get cold feet in these woollen shoes.
- Exterior: a blend of 90% wool and 10% polyester
- Lining: 100% vegetable tanned & coloured leather
- Sole: 100% recycled natural rubber or 100% vegetable tanned & coloured suede
- YKK zips
This product was made from a blend of wool and polyester. We use wool from non-mulesed sheep. The lining is made from vegetable tanned and coloured leather. It is free from harmful chemicals such as chromium, heavy metals and formaldehyde.
For more information about our materials, click here
- Free standard delivery within the Netherlands and Belgium
- Normal delivery time is 1-2 business days
- Free return within 14 days, always
For more information about ordering & delivery, click here
- Who made it?
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the entire chain is very important for a modern and sustainable production process. The following supplier helped us to make this product:
Made in: Portugal
Supplier: Serfical LDA
Address: TV. da Agra, N. 75 – Sernande 4650-466 Felgueiras, Portugal
Collaboration started in: 2018
Number of employees: 50
We work with this supplier because they are a stable family business in Europe, where all employees work under fair and good working conditions and earn well above the minimum wage.
- Additional information
15-16, 17-18, 19-20, 21-22, 23-24
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.